Move with Purpose
Search for Real Estate in and around Comox Valley
Welcome home to this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end unit townhome situated in the heart of East Courtenay. Trumpeter Ridge Estates a very well run, family oriented complex great for young professionals, families and retirees alike. The main floor of this home offers bright kitchen, dining and living area with natural gas fireplace surrounded with custom stonework and mantel. Access to private patio and gard...Listed by One Percent Realty Ltd.
You will find this gem nestled on 0.26 acres only 5 minutes from town on a no thru road. This unique home offers a great floor plan spanning just over 1700 sqft with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, vaulted ceilings and tones of storage. Enter the beautifully landscaped backyard through the patio doors from the master bedroom or the family room. There is even plenty of room for all your outdoor toys with the large do...Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
This clean, well maintained corner unit is on the top floor with two bedrooms. Centrally located within walking distance to shopping, recreation, and the North Island College or a short drive to CFB Comox and the airport. Look no further for a great investment or starter home. Quick possession available.Listed by eXp Realty
Well-kept two-storey home in the Puntledge Park area. This 4-bedroom 3-bathroom home is within walking to schools, shopping, the river and several trails. The main level features a large master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite, two more bedrooms, kitchen, living room and main bath. The lower level you find the family room, laundry room, larger 4th bedroom, & another 4-piece bathroom. The backyard is fully fenced,...Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (CX)
Welcome home to this uniquely located half-duplex in the heart of Morrison Creek and Puntledge River park. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is surrounded by nature trails and is across from a children's park. There is recreation to be found at your doorstep from walking downtown, swimming at the river, to mountain biking in Cumberland and skiing or snow boarding at Mount Washington. This home has to many featu...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015